Happy Friday!! I hope everyone is doing well!! Safe travels to those who are traveling this weekend for Thanksgiving!! Thanksgiving is Jesse's favorite holiday and so we are looking forward to spending time together and with our families, as well as having a mini-vacation. Things have been so busy the last couple of months and we are ready for a couple of days to unplug and be cozy. I honestly have no complaints about life, in fact, things have been really great! I am soaking up these last few months of being home with Lillian full-time before she starts day care three days a week in the new year!!
For every photo I share on Instagram I have twenty five that I have taken that day. Instagram has become a place where people show their perfect life, but I actually like to use Instagram to share what I am doing. Yes, eating cookies and going to the park and parties! I can't complain!
Stay tuned for some exciting things in the new year!! I have been working hard to get some exciting things off of the ground in 2016!!
Sending lots of love to everyone today!!
Random thoughts on my mind:
- How about those Warriors? Super fun to see them starting the season extremely well!
- Janie and Jack has really cute clothes for little ones! I am going to check out their Napa Outlet next week to see if they have good stuff.
- I had Philz Coffee for the first time in forever this morning and I am worried I am back on my chai tea latte kick.
- Excited to style my table with my Glassy Baby Rentals. Want to win a free rental? Check out the Glassy Baby contest here!
- About once a week Lillian and I head to Burlingame to enjoy life in the suburbs and walk around and have fun. I will be sharing a b-game avenue guide soon!
- Friendsgiving has become a real tradition. I love seeing the photos of friends gathered together to give thanks.
- Here are some recipes from Real Simple for Thanksgiving Turkey leftovers. I cannot wait to try some of them!
- Holiday party invitations have been coming in and I cannot wait to get out and mingle!!! Wahooooooo!!!!!
- I had so much fun creating our holiday card on Shutterfly that I am on their site now trying to see what else I like!
- Long torso people can I get a what's up?! I was in J.Crew and Banana Republic on Bgame Ave the other day and saw so many cute things but they are all too short for my long torso! I did see these cute scalloped blouses but am waiting to buy anything for myself until all of my Christmas shopping is finished!