Okay, so this post is not about the actual Stonehenge, it's about the local San Francisco favorite Stonestown Galleria. My sisters and I call it Stonehenge because it is so funny and because it really confuses people. When others hear us talking it sounds like we are speaking in a different language because of the code words we use.
In years past I found myself at Stonehenge just hours before Christmas presents were scheduled to be opened. This year I was ahead of the game and got everything taken care of weeks in advance. But if you make the journey out to Stonestown this year (you will be sure to see your elementary school crush, I swear it always happens) here are the stops I suggest:
- Kiehl's- Creme de Corps Collection Limited Edition Costello & Tagliapietra- Perfect for anyone and everyone. Men and women of any age will love this essential gift with everything you need to stay moisturized this winter.
- Apple- iPad Pro. Thin. Light. Epic. Enough said.
- Typo- Love their holiday cards and wrapping paper.
- Snap a quick photo with Santa- See Lillian's photo here!
- Fuel up on Wetzel's Pretzels then head to Uniqlo to get these cozy pants.
- J.Crew for the basics. That was a test. They closed a few months ago and life hasn't been the same since.
- Sephora- Can't go wrong with Elizabeth and James My Nirvana Dry Shampoo.
- Nordstrom- They just added a TopShop section. Love a classic sweater dress like this one (on sale for $29.99!!). Also comes in petitie.
Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!