HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING SISTER CLAIRE!!! I had to share one of my absolute favorite pictures of Claire from her wedding day this past September because our little baby is all grown up!!! This photo captures the beautiful woman she has grown to become so perfectly! I will be sharing some photos of her wedding next week so you can see the details of the impeccable day she planned. I also love that this photo captures the love and dynamic duo that is Claire and Mike!
Almost every member of the Convent community has a memorable story about Claire. She was always by my side when she was growing up and she is just as funny today as she was as a little girl. Claire is one of the most charismatic and sophisticated people I know. People are immediately intrigued by her and want to be her friend.
There is no one who makes me laugh more and inspires me to be better. She is always the life of the party and enables others to have a great time. Here are some things you might not know about my sweet pea Claire:
- Claire had been a huge Celine Dion fan since she was 10 years old.
- She has seen Celine Dion perform in Las Vegas three times.
- Claire is a woman with a plan. She always has a project she is working on, whether it is redecorating a room, planning an event, or organizing a trip!
- She has a successful Wedding and Events Company!
- She is the most loving and gentle caregiver to everyone- maybe because she doesn't have any younger siblings.
- She can belt any song like a true diva.
- Claire knows what is worth her time and does not waste time on things that do not matter or do not help her get to her goal.
- She planned her first event when she was in high school. The Simple Gifts Fashion Show was the most successful student-led fundraising events in school history.
- She always has hilarious stories about funny incidents that occur during her daily life. Like the time a stranger came up to her and said she just had to read Claire's chakra.
- She has the biggest heart of anyone I know and family is the most important thing to her. Claire is always the one responsible for getting us all together!
We love you so much Claire!! Happy Birthday!!!