I love meeting new people and can chat with just about anyone. Did you know I love learning about other people. I love getting to know more about them and I really try and understand them. It was this passion that led me to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology. I think sometimes women are so misunderstood. I cannot tell you how many times someone has jumped to conclusions about me-- don't worry, this isn't a pity party-- but more times than I have count someone has said to me something along the lines of "you are so much _______ than I thought." I just laugh and say sorry to disappoint!
When I first meet someone and I like them I want to know more about them. I think true friendship is when you really understand someone.
Here are the things I often wonder about other people-- answer these if you want!
- Do you like ice cream?
- What is your favorite coffee shop? What is your least favorite coffee shop?
- What is your approach to getting dressed in the morning?
- What is your shopping style? Calculated purchase or impulse buy?
- What are your expenditures? (Recently I have become so intrigued and interested by others' spending habits because I feel like I spend a lot of money on pastries and I wonder what others spend my pastry budget on).
- How did you choose that nail polish color?
- What is your go-to recipe?
- How do you book your travel plans?
- What do you do when you work from home?
- When do you want to get married and have children?
- What is your mom like?
- What is your dad like?
- What do you love about yourself?
- What makes you feel happy? Nervous?