Happy Monday! We had a lovely weekend and I am happy to report that we did not do any cleaning! Ha! Every Monday post I write about how we spent so much time cleaning. Sorry to disappoint you!
A lot of readers email me saying how they love these daily life updates because it makes them feel connected to me and because they like seeing what our family is up to. We had a great weekend full of laughs, adventure, and my all-time favorite: swimming!
Our weekend consisted of: Noe Valley walks, Giants game, breakfast, and a trip up to Davis for a family celebration. Life is good and I am ready for a great work week! Stay tuned this week for more great posts!
10 Things on my mind right now:
- Post-Olympic Crash: I am SO sad the Olympics are over and I don't know what I am going to do! I'll probably watch some clips on YouTube. I am not kidding. I'll try and rewatch all of Kerri Walsh Jenning's and April Ross' matches online. Jesse and I have talked for years about going to Tokyo 2020!!! Can't wait! Hard to believe Lillian will be 5 the next time the Summer Olympics are on!
- Birthday countdown is on!! Looking forward to celebrating my golden year on the 31!
- ATG Stores: Last week at the Sunset Magazine Idea House (bathroom pictured below) I discovered ATG Stores. Have you heard of it? It is an online home store and I think it is really great!
- Brian Boitano x Bay Scholars: On Friday night I had the pleasure of attending a private dinner with Olympic Ice Skater Brian Boitano turned celebrity chef at Credo Restaurant in support of Bay Scholars. The food was delicious and it was great to support such a wonderful cause.
- Back to daycare: Lillian is back to daycare after having last week off. I am happy to have her back at school and her back on a schedule and with some structure.
- Ikea App. Ikea has a new app but I am wondering, does anyone download apps anymore? I don't know the last one I downloaded.
- Baby Names: I liked this NY Times article about baby names. Why is it so hard for me to come up with boys names?? Any suggestions?
- Things all San Franciscans have said is worth the read!
- How cute are these little shoes for Lillian? <3
- On Friday I went to the Fairmont to see the unveiling of the Tony Bennett bronze statue. What a great day for San Francisco!