It's Friday and here are the things that are making me happy, in no particular order:
- Bow sweater: I always love my bows front and center until I saw this sweater with two unexpected elements: bows on the back and a beautiful pale blue shade. Adding this to my birthday wish list! Also adore this one!
- Early bedtime: I enjoy going to bed early and the Olympics really messed up my night time routine and I ended up staying up a lot later that I like to. I'm trying to get back to a reasonable bed time. One of my secrets is that I usually pick one night a week to go to bed at 8pm. I think Tuesdays are the best night to do this because they make Wednesdays more enjoyable and you have energy to conquer your to-do list.
- Caitlin Wilson Design Showroom: I've mentioned Caitlin Wilson on here a lot and on my Instagram (last seen here) and I am so excited she opened up a design showroom on Presidio and Sacramento Street. You have to go check it out!
- BuildingConnected is the company Jesse co-founded and I just want to say they have some really great features coming out! If you know anyone in the commercial construction industry please tell them about BC.
- Holiday party: Speaking of Building Connected, I'm tasked with planning their annual holiday party. Any suggestions for fun spots in San Francisco for 100 people?
- Wente Vineyards: I've always wanted to check out Wente Vineyards and we are so excited to go this weekend for a wedding! What better way to experience Wente than celebrating with friends!
- Wedding dress: After I typed wedding dress I realized what I meant to say is wedding guest dress (although I did try on my wedding dress last week and it still fits!). We only have two weddings this summer so I just bought one dress and am going to wear it to both. Especially because there will be no overlap in guests. I don't think people do this anymore because of social media- people are afraid to be photographed wearing the same outfit twice. Ha! Should I just make Jesse wear the exact same outfit to both weddings so it looks like all of the photos are from one day?
- Back to school. I absolutely loved seeing all of the first day of school pictures of little ones in my newsfeed. It's definitely a little bittersweet to not be returning to school, either for work or graduate school. Last year was easier because Lillian was so young that I couldn't have even imaged going back to school. Sending well wishes to everyone out there for a great year!
- Etsy Pop-up shop in Ghirardelli Square: If were around this weekend I would definitely be at the Etsy pop-up shop. I get all of Lillian's bows from an Etsy shop and I've gotten a bunch of great stuff over the years from Etsy. The pop-up shop is this Saturday and Sunday from 11-5.
- TGIF. Just happy it is the weekend! Thanks for reading!!!!