Everyone is always asking for great gift ideas for toddlers so I wanted to share a little bit about a recent discovery of mine: Osmo. Osmo is a unique gaming accessory for the Ipad for kids! I instantly loved the idea because it makes learning interactive and is the perfect blend of technology and hands-on learning.
While I got Osmo for my nieces since they are in the appropriate age range of Osmo, Lillian was so mesmerized by the box and wanted to open it. The cool thing about Osmo is that it comes with a dry erase board and markers and so Lillian had a blast playing with that. When she's old enough I know she will love playing with Osmo on the iPad.
From the Osmo website:
Osmo fosters learning in key areas such as: creative problem solving, art, STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) and common core.
- Coding teaches logic and problem solving skills
- Tangram fosters spatial relational skills
- Words teaches spelling and critical thinking skills
- Newton fosters creative problem solving skills
- Masterpiece teaches drawing and creative confidence
- Numbers teaches counting, addition and multiplication
- Pizza Co. teaches math, money, fractions and nonverbal communication
Thank you to Osmo for partnering on this post and for our gifted Osmo.