I know we are all excited for 4th of July but it is so funny because the weather in San Francisco right now feels like Fall. While I really wish I was able to wear my floral midi dresses right now, it's impossible. Yesterday I was wearing all black- head to toe! #summerinsf
I wanted to share 10 things that are on my mind right now:
- Emporium SF- If you hurry and head to my Instagram account you will see on my story that I got to tour the Emporium SF on Divisadero in NoPa. The old theater converted to a church is on it's way to becoming a barcade full of movie screens, drinks, pool tables and arcade games. I was able to meet the owner Danny and go through the construction site. Truth be told I have wanted to buy this building for years and turn it into a venue for weddings, events, and more. I'm excited to see the finished product in just a few months.
- Michael Jackson- Yesterday I kept thinking about Michael Jackson and his life story and the interesting things that happened to him over the years. Makes me so sad.
- New company- My new company is coming along! I just approved some designs from the designer and am working on the website, packaging and more. Heading to the bank today to open up my banking account!
- Athleta- I went the other day to Athleta on Fillmore and got so much stuff! I love their clothes. I will share an entire post on them later!
- 4th of July- How is this already here??
- Cabana Life- We love our pieces from Cabana Life and will be wearing them all weekend long!
- Wonder Woman. Has anyone seen this movie yet? I've heard people were crying in the theater.
- Neiman Marcus is having a 70% off sale. The shoe selection is too good to pass up! FYI this is when I buy most of my shoes-- majahhh sale!
- Studio McGee- are you following them on Instagram yet?
- Vacation!! Jesse and I are taking a real, week-long vacation in the fall and I can't wait to plan it all out!