If you know me, you know that I can never turn down a glass of champagne! I don't drink often but there really isn't anything more refreshing or celebratory than a nice glass of cold champagne!
One of my favorite sparkling wine labels is Gloria Ferrer-- they are located in Sonoma right across the highway from Cornerstone and Jesse and I love heading to Sonoma and stopping into their tasting room to taste and pick up a bottle for the weekend.
I am delighted that they are having a special celebration on Earth Day, April 22!
This is an event that you DO NOT want to miss!
It makes the perfect birthday celebration, bachelorette party, or sisters get-away!
A CELEBRATION OF SPRING, FOOD AND SPARKLING WINE
EARTH DAY, SATURDAY, APRIL 22
12 – 4 PM
Come celebrate Spring and Earth Day at Gloria Ferrer! Get inspired to spruce up your living spaces, plant new gardens and sharpen your DIY skills with these activities:
- Enjoy sparkling wines and food pairings by Beth Sogaard Catering while shopping the flower market
- Hear guest speakers talk about floral design, sustainable gardening, and landscaping ideas
- Attend DIY workshops for head wreaths, floral arranging and techniques for twisting and curling vines
- Bring your camera and join a photo walk through vineyards and wildflowers or tour with Gloria Ferrer experts learning sustainable best practices
- Peruse one of a kind floral art show pieces and build a wall of flowers with your Earth Day pledges